Barnson was founded in 1992 with two things in mind:
- To service government, commercial and residential clients in regional NSW with high quality, professional engineering services.
- And to retain and nurture engineers, project managers and allied service professionals in a regional setting
We have come a long way since our humble beginnings and are proud to say that we have achieved what we set out to achieve.
Today, we operate in four regional centres, servicing the engineering, project management, drafting, surveying and materials testing needs of clients all over NSW and we employ almost 40 people in our tight knit team.
Our clients are residential and commercial developers, civil contractors, local government, state and commonwealth agencies, educational and health institutions, mining companies and individual residential clients
Barnson has developed into a full service, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy business, offering a level of technical expertise that few others in regional NSW are able to offer in one place.
We are proud of our reputation for professionalism, technical excellence, innovation and personalised service and our clients recognise it, coming back again and again.
And we’re not just beating our own drum. We have been reconignsed with prestigious business and industry awards nominations over the years such as following:
- The Telstra Small Business Awards
- The Dubbo Chamber of Commerce Rhino Awards
- The Engineers Australia Regional Engineering Awards
- Business Review Weekly’s Fast 100, the definitive list of Australia’s fastest growing small businesses.
Barnson continues to grow and develop and we look forward to providing our own brand of professional support for our clients for many years to come.